Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Inspirational Headbands, and Men With No Teeth.

It's Wednesday. This means that there are only two more days until the next weigh in (which I am feeling pretty confident about!), and it also means that GAME SEVEN IS TONIGHT!! Bruins VS Canucks in Vancouver!! I've got my Bruins shirt ready to go, and I need to stop at the store on my way home to pick up some sort of black and gold hair accessories. Me, boyfriend, and C-Muscle are headed out to one of my very favorite bars to cheer on our team and I'm super excited!



Now, if (god forbid) they lose, I may need to blow the diet this week to drown my sorrows in a bucket of beer, but I'm not too worried about that happening. It's going to be an exciting evening!



One last thing: Do you like free stuff? Of course you do! Check out my friend Heather's blog and enter to win some fun workout stuff!

2 comments:

  1. I hope that you had a great weekend. Sorry that I haven't been around to read your blog lately. With my sons out of school & babysitting for my great nephew, I have had my schedule thrown out of whack. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's an award waiting for you over at http://slimandhealthybymagic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete