Monday, February 14, 2011

It's Valentines Day, and I'm completely in love WITH MYSELF!

It’s Monday again and I have to admit that I’m a little disappointed that we aren’t weighing in today. I hadn’t realized it before but I look forward to the weekly weigh ins, even when I don’t think I’ve done that well.
As I said in my last post we all voted to change our weigh in day from Monday to Friday, so now that I don’t have to post about the challenge on Mondays anymore I figured I could update you on my own personal challenge results. You might remember that I started about two weeks before the group challenge, and for the first week I didn’t have my own scale so while I don’t know exactly how much I’ve lost since the very beginning, I do know that since January 10th I have lost 10.6 lbs. I’ve lost about two inches off my waist, and about an inch everywhere else. Luckily for me I seem to lose weight first in my middle, now if I could just get my butt and thighs on board we’d be good to go. Maybe they’re waiting for the next ten to go before they get involved…
Anyways, I’m pretty proud of myself, as you can probably tell from this picture that was taken over the weekend.

I'm going to make more of an effort to get some full body pictures in here so that we can track progress that way too, but it's hard because we all pretty much live in different places. Except for me and Corey. The problem with that combination is that when Corey and I are together a certain amount of ridiculousness generally ensues and we'd probably end up with a bunch of pictures of her with her shirt pulled up making her stomach talk, and me doing the robot.
Which I guess would still be pretty excellent.
Happy Monday everyone, and Happy Valentines Day if you're into that sort of thing.

2 comments:

  1. I've got my next weigh in this Friday...I'm looking forward to it a bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! We'll be looking forward to seeing how you did!

    ReplyDelete