Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Christmas Dress Challenge

Alright lovelies here it is.

I joined Sarah's Christmas Dress Challenge (that actually started yesterday..oops). Here's my official starting the challenge entry:

Starting Weight: 168

Starting Dress Size: Medium or sizes 7/8 , 9/10, and 11/12 (it's different everywhere you go!)

Goal Dress Size: 6? I'm not even sure what to shoot for here. A lot of the time I end up having to buy larger sizes in things just to accommodate "the twins". So let's just say I'm aiming for a size 6 OR 18 pounds lost. How about that? I'll have to check with Sarah to see if that'll fly for the challenge.

The other part of this is that I need to find a dress and post a picture. I know what I want, but I can't find it anywhere. So this will have to do for now:






As soon as I can find a dress to actually try on I will update all of this information. I super double promise.

2 comments:

  1. I want to do this challenge but I am super duper late. my goal, would be to get into ANY dress. I havent worn a dress in YEARS!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of this challenge, but I'm afraid with school and other things I won't really be able to devote a whole lot of time to it. Or at least not to blogging about it.
    I still haven't had a chance to find a dress!!

    ReplyDelete